One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Implanted osteogenic stimulators deliver electrical impulses directly to the site where bone regrowth needs to occur.’
- ‘It turned out to be osteogenic sarcoma, a form of cancer that weakens the bones.’
- ‘Fibroblast growth factor and fibroblast growth factor receptor regulate fetal osteogenic growth and are expressed in cranial sutures in early fetal life.’
- ‘The osteogenic action of bisphosphonates and their relative lack of activity outside the skeleton have led to the increased use of these agents in treating osteoporosis.’
- ‘It seemed that he had had an osteogenic sarcoma with secondaries.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.