One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
The formation of bone.
- ‘Inflammation is a necessary step in the healing of normal body tissues, and osteoblasts specifically require prostaglandins for osteogenesis and differentiation.’
- ‘Although both groups exhibit very similar chondrogenic patterns of the tarsus, only the amphibian pattern is preserved through osteogenesis.’
- ‘As a consequence, the mineralized septa providing the scaffold for bone deposition cannot be formed, and osteogenesis itself is severely disturbed.’
- ‘Platelet concentrates also have the potential to improve fracture healing and enhance osteogenesis.’
- ‘Stimulation of osteogenesis leading to bone repair, as in patients with large bone defects, fracture non-unions, and incomplete allograft consolidation, is clinically desirable for early healing and restoration of function.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.