One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Keep in mind that much of this information is derived from studies done on older osteoarthritic populations.’
- ‘There is the risk of osteoarthritic change both in his wrists and in his left hip.’
- ‘Backache is, however, unrelated to the presence or absence of osteoarthritic changes or to the severity of the curvature.’
- ‘Wearily, I eased myself out of the car, wincing from the pain of my osteoarthritic spine.’
- ‘My mother has had two hip replacements and lots of other osteoarthritic problems, and it seems my brother has it too.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.