One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Green glands in the second antennae serve an osmoregulatory and excretory function.’
- ‘The osmoregulatory actions of growth hormone and prolactin are antagonistic.’
- ‘Natriuretic peptides are a group of hormones playing important roles in cardiovascular and osmoregulatory systems in vertebrates.’
- ‘The second topic of this paper is an analysis of how nectar-feeding birds cope with the osmoregulatory challenges of a watery diet.’
- ‘This hypothesis is the central issue discussed in the present review, along with the ontogeny of osmoregulatory mechanisms during the embryonic life.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.