One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘This hypothesis is the central issue discussed in the present review, along with the ontogeny of osmoregulatory mechanisms during the embryonic life.’
- ‘The osmoregulatory actions of growth hormone and prolactin are antagonistic.’
- ‘Natriuretic peptides are a group of hormones playing important roles in cardiovascular and osmoregulatory systems in vertebrates.’
- ‘Green glands in the second antennae serve an osmoregulatory and excretory function.’
- ‘The second topic of this paper is an analysis of how nectar-feeding birds cope with the osmoregulatory challenges of a watery diet.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.