One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Additionally, sedimentation equilibrium, osmometry, neutron, and x-ray scattering, and self-interaction chromatography have been employed to quantify protein solution nonideality.’
- ‘During the past 5 years the pressure-probe technique and picolitre osmometry have been used to study the biophysical limitation of cell expansion in cereal leaves.’
- ‘Other methods of molecular weight determination include gel permeation chromatography, end-group analysis, and osmometry.’
- ‘Osmotic potentials of xylem sap and the external medium were estimated by freezing point depression osmometry.’
- ‘Osmolality was measured by vapor pressure osmometry.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.