One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘What is a better Chicken Black Australorp or Buff Orpington?’
- ‘This study was carried out to clarify the detailed features of oscillatory motion using atomic force microscopy.’
- ‘Figure 1 shows that changes in the power of two oscillatory components at different frequencies can be continuously and accurately tracked over time.’
- ‘Our model results have demonstrated that steady flow generally induces larger deformations than 1 - Hz oscillatory flow.’
- ‘Studies so far show no direct evidence saying how the variation of oscillatory frequency as shown in Figs.4 and 5 depends on the sites along axonemes.’
- ‘The Black Orpington was created and introduced in 1886 by poultry developer, William Cook.’
- ‘These X and Z component patterns are similar to those seen for sharks as expected given oscillatory tail movement and the necessity for thrust production.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.