One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘This study was carried out to clarify the detailed features of oscillatory motion using atomic force microscopy.’
- ‘The Black Orpington was created and introduced in 1886 by poultry developer, William Cook.’
- ‘These X and Z component patterns are similar to those seen for sharks as expected given oscillatory tail movement and the necessity for thrust production.’
- ‘Our model results have demonstrated that steady flow generally induces larger deformations than 1 - Hz oscillatory flow.’
- ‘Figure 1 shows that changes in the power of two oscillatory components at different frequencies can be continuously and accurately tracked over time.’
- ‘Studies so far show no direct evidence saying how the variation of oscillatory frequency as shown in Figs.4 and 5 depends on the sites along axonemes.’
- ‘What is a better Chicken Black Australorp or Buff Orpington?’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.