One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The assumption of orthogonality seems to present the fewest difficulties at present.’
- ‘These ‘Givens rotations’ are a natural perturbation because they preserve the orthogonality of the principal components.’
- ‘In DB97-13 the orthogonality of the partial great circle girdle with respect to the lineation supports the above interpretation of the apparent symmetry in the c-axis pattern.’
- ‘This is a consequence of the independent assortment of chromosomes, which results in approximate orthogonality between unlinked locations in the genome.’
- ‘When Darboux proved the orthogonality of systems of homofocal ovals, he also showed that ovals provide a geometrical interpretation of the addition theorem and that they constitute the algebraic form of the integral solution.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.