One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Children with clefts usually have extensive surgery in their mouths and often undergo dental and orthodontic treatment.’
- ‘Children usually get orthodontic treatment in the adolescent years.’
- ‘Your child will be asked to put on a hospital gown and to remove any loose orthodontic braces, false teeth and jewellery.’
- ‘It is sometimes possible to change the way the jaws grow, using orthodontic appliances.’
- ‘In general it is felt that orthodontic therapy is not specifically related to damage or problems with the jaw.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.