One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘But then much of the use of birdsong in music has always been an anecdotal exercise, a way of deliberately conjuring up a mood or a location rather than any attempt to be ornithologically exact.’
- ‘By the mid-60s, Binney's works had become more naturalistic, more ornithologically precise, and more topographically accurate.’
- ‘At some of these ornithologically important sites, it will take the decimated bird population some 10 to 12 years to recover, he said.’
- ‘However, as I read some of the Alaska site accounts, I could not help but think that virtually all the potential sites along Alaskan coast are more important ornithologically than our own little Cumberland Island.’
- ‘His choice of the University of Greifswald for medical studies was because of its location in an ornithologically interesting area of Germany.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.