One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Among the many ornithological features observed along the Norfolk coast during the autumn of 1993 was a heavy and prolonged migration of siskins.’
- ‘Lear's book of parrots was an immediate success and no doubt had he persevered with his ornithological studies he would have achieved immortality as a new Audubon.’
- ‘Recent ornithological events on the lower Bure marshes, near Yarmouth, have reminded me of my earliest bird-watching days.’
- ‘While most of these are professional scientists, the AOU welcomes any individual dedicated to the advancement of ornithological science.’
- ‘The 56 page introduction is equally thorough, and provides informative synopses of the history of ornithological exploration and the natural history of the Cayman Islands.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.