One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
An Aboriginal person.‘there was a proposal to recognise the original Australians in the nation's founding document’
- ‘This recognition of the spirituality of others has blossomed till today we can recognise the deep spirituality of our original Australians and see too that we can learn from them.’
- ‘We have not forgotten that the same man refused to apologise for what white Australians have done to the original Australians.’
- ‘We make the effort to re-frame our view of the original Australians and show the respect and admiration they deserve.’
- ‘We all have a very bad conscience about our behaviour towards the original Australians.’
- ‘Brits, Italians, Croats, Serbs all opened doors and hearts to him, until at last he became the first original Australian to be picked for Australia.’
- ‘She gets acquainted with modern Sydney's original Australians, whose cultures are undergoing rediscovery.’
- ‘We have in our arteries the blood of the Original Australians, who have lived in this land for many thousands of years.’
- ‘This land created the nature of the original Australians.’
- ‘The most compelling theme in our national history is our failure to grasp the continuing cultural differences between the descendants of the original Australians and the rest of us.’
- ‘I respect the wonderful art of the original Australians who expressed so much of this country with the simplest materials.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.