One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A law stating the formal constitution of a nation.
- ‘It is safe to assert that no government proper ever had a provision in its organic law for its own termination.’
- ‘It's the fundamental organic law of our country.’
- ‘Most recently, in 1996 an organic law transferred financial responsibility to provincial governments.’
- ‘These rights exist under what the Declaration of Indepence - the first of the organic laws of the United States - refers to as the laws of nature and Nature's God.’
- ‘But the organic law, the law flowing out of the constitution, has not been passed yet.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.