One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A law stating the formal constitution of a nation.
- ‘But the organic law, the law flowing out of the constitution, has not been passed yet.’
- ‘Most recently, in 1996 an organic law transferred financial responsibility to provincial governments.’
- ‘It is safe to assert that no government proper ever had a provision in its organic law for its own termination.’
- ‘These rights exist under what the Declaration of Indepence - the first of the organic laws of the United States - refers to as the laws of nature and Nature's God.’
- ‘It's the fundamental organic law of our country.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.