One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A connected mass of ore in a mine or suitable for mining.
- ‘The orebody continued to be mined on a small scale for the next ten years, and in early 1967 operations were suspended on the lode after it had produced 2,788,411 pounds of copper.’
- ‘The following descriptive mineralogy is based on a study of specimens in private collections that represent all of the orebodies that have been mined to date.’
- ‘He did not think it was possible to mine the main orebody in the abandoned water-filled pit, so he decided to use an inclined shaft to exploit the oxide zone.’
- ‘Mining operations on these orebodies were carried on for more than a decade.’
- ‘The only raw material that the plant will be using is the ore mined from the Skorpion orebody.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.