One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘at ordinary level the more able among them could now take one subject or a few subjects’fuller form of O level
- ‘Figures from the State Examinations Commission revealed girls continue to do better than boys in all but a handful of higher-level subjects and six subjects at ordinary level.’
- ‘At ordinary level, the task was a lot more straight-forward.’
- ‘She said weaker students are being left behind as the Leaving Certificate becomes more competitive, and called for a review of the allocation of marks at ordinary level and of the marking system itself.’
- ‘She is studying Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Maths and Applied Maths at higher level and English and Technical Drawing at ordinary level.’
- ‘At ordinary level, Mr Sheehy felt that Question B on the third text, asking students to write an advertisement for a holiday using one of five images of freedom, was quite demanding for students at that level.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.