- ‘at ordinary level the more able among them could now take one subject or a few subjects’fuller form of O level
- ‘At ordinary level, the task was a lot more straight-forward.’
- ‘Figures from the State Examinations Commission revealed girls continue to do better than boys in all but a handful of higher-level subjects and six subjects at ordinary level.’
- ‘She said weaker students are being left behind as the Leaving Certificate becomes more competitive, and called for a review of the allocation of marks at ordinary level and of the marking system itself.’
- ‘She is studying Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Maths and Applied Maths at higher level and English and Technical Drawing at ordinary level.’
- ‘At ordinary level, Mr Sheehy felt that Question B on the third text, asking students to write an advertisement for a holiday using one of five images of freedom, was quite demanding for students at that level.’
We take a look at several popular, though confusing, punctuation marks.