One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘As early as 1946, Henderson was one of the orchestrators of Beggar's Holiday, the only Ellington musical produced on Broadway.’
- ‘Again, Cleveland-based orchestrator Willie ‘Face’ Smith adds just the right touch of Dameronia to three tracks.’
- ‘All the families believe the men in the dock are, if guilty, merely the agents of murder, not the orchestrators.’
- ‘Murderers, let alone orchestrators of genocide, are different.’
- ‘I don't mean the big-name celebrities, the deluded orchestrators behind it all.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.