One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘I don't mean the big-name celebrities, the deluded orchestrators behind it all.’
- ‘As early as 1946, Henderson was one of the orchestrators of Beggar's Holiday, the only Ellington musical produced on Broadway.’
- ‘Murderers, let alone orchestrators of genocide, are different.’
- ‘All the families believe the men in the dock are, if guilty, merely the agents of murder, not the orchestrators.’
- ‘Again, Cleveland-based orchestrator Willie ‘Face’ Smith adds just the right touch of Dameronia to three tracks.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.