One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘I first encountered the music in the orchestral version and have a preference for it; it seems to me that the music was conceived orchestrally.’
- ‘Bearing in mind he always thought orchestrally, we had to establish exactly the right fingering.’
- ‘Dark harmonically and orchestrally, unfortunately it fails to develop a good musical idea into a more evolved work.’
- ‘Rheingold is so accessible, so lyrical, so orchestrally lush, so beautiful.’
- ‘He also wrote a substantial quantity of orchestrally accompanied church music in which solo, ensemble, and choral textures are effectively mixed in a way that to some extent foreshadows Haydn.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.