One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Marigolds are in fact grown as field crops in Mexico to provide the US with chicken-feed to make egg yolks orangey.’
- ‘‘For lips, there is a shift towards orangey reds or corals,’ says Molloy.’
- ‘In Mary Dolman's two works, the orangy red fox lopes through a snowy scene with the sky above repeating the colour of the fox.’
- ‘Mars becomes a lot more orangy, but I can't make out any particular shape, not without a tripod or something, anyway.’
- ‘The sun made an inauspicious appearance in the morning sky, casting a orangy glow through the plum colored clouds along the horizon.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.