One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A solution of neroli in water, used in perfumery and as a food flavouring.
- ‘Add the aniseed, sesame seeds, almond, orange flower water, and the remaining water.’
- ‘But I especially love them drizzled with honey with a hint of orange flower water.’
- ‘In the bowl of an electric mixer fitted with the dough hook attachment, combine the flour, two tablespoons of butter, orange flower water, and salt.’
- ‘The taste is very deep and complex, unlike anything I have ever experienced: it lingers in your mouth and nose in a powerful way, and tastes almost perfumey, a bit like orange flower water or rose water.’
- ‘Combine the orange juice, orange flower water, Cointreau, honey, sultanas and cinnamon sticks in a saucepan and bring to the boil, stirring to melt the honey.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.