One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Added as a reference to an unspecified alternative similar to the thing mentioned.‘you look like you just climbed a mountain or something’
- ‘They laugh because they think she wants them to do dance routines or something.’
- ‘Man alive, somebody could write a blog or something about the train service around here.’
- ‘The middle stretch of poems do have slightly more narrative content or something.’
- ‘On the front, it says something about Jesus, with a picture of a candle, or something.’
- ‘Maybe he's doing a celebrity endorsement or something in an attempt to bring them back.’
- ‘I mean, being praised by him is like being force fed chocolate creams or something.’
- ‘My message to the Pub owners is that it is now time to burn essential oils or something.’
- ‘If they didn't want to give Maggie a voice they could make her a deaf-mute or something.’
- ‘So that you wouldn't pirate music or something, because they have a music division.’
- ‘Will was starting work in an investment bank or something the very next morning.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.