One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘He sits down to take his chocolate, assisted by no fewer than four opulently dressed men.’
- ‘Dance is only one of several disciplines covered in Goldberg's opulently illustrated survey of the trends and accomplishments that have transformed the world's stages in the past 40 years.’
- ‘The nostalgia and tradition is reflected throughout the hotel, particularly in the opulently decorated rooms and suites, of which there are 300.’
- ‘Unlike the rest of the Convention Center, which was opulently modern, the Auditorium seemed like a picture out of the early 1960's.’
- ‘She dressed opulently for no audience except the serfs, the slaves, and Arbitio.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.