One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
In the best or most favourable way.‘to function optimally, the body requires a large range of nutrients’‘the system is not performing optimally’
- ‘We may not lose time anymore and space has to be optimally used.’
- ‘The goal is to help farmers optimally manage all parts of the field.’
- ‘But this would not be a rational procedure and would not produce an optimally coherent system of beliefs.’
- ‘The heat will help prepare your muscles for an optimally effective massage.’
- ‘The structure is not likely to be optimally functional for this reason.’
- ‘Needless to say, these are not policies optimally designed to attract foreign portfolio flows.’
- ‘Class C shares would work best if you are planning to invest for a limited period, optimally no less than one year.’
- ‘The mechanical agent uses artificial intelligence techniques to aim at optimally achieving its goal.’
- ‘Is the product optimally designed for its possible use?’
- ‘An agent cannot work optimally with an artist who is not committed.’
- ‘Optimally, include the site navigation so visitors can click into various parts of your site as they wish.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.