One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘In a biotic environment, current reproduction will affect future population sizes, but these future changes may also affect the optimality of current reproductive decisions.’
- ‘Although animals may appear to display optimal behavior, experiments have shown that optimality is rarely achieved.’
- ‘Habitat optimality, however, does not appear to be linearly correlated with the abundance of small woody stems.’
- ‘Therefore, if optimality is to be achieved, a small change in nutrient concentration must sometimes precipitate a large change in the enzymatic composition of the bacterium.’
- ‘A doctor undoes illness and injuries to restore optimality.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.