One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Habitat optimality, however, does not appear to be linearly correlated with the abundance of small woody stems.’
- ‘Although animals may appear to display optimal behavior, experiments have shown that optimality is rarely achieved.’
- ‘A doctor undoes illness and injuries to restore optimality.’
- ‘Therefore, if optimality is to be achieved, a small change in nutrient concentration must sometimes precipitate a large change in the enzymatic composition of the bacterium.’
- ‘In a biotic environment, current reproduction will affect future population sizes, but these future changes may also affect the optimality of current reproductive decisions.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.