One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The parabolic reflectors focus their respective wavelengths onto mechanical devices that act like shutters to optically modulate the beams.’
- ‘To illustrate, let us consider a ray of light passing through a cube of optically denser material.’
- ‘The multilayer structures generated in porous silicon provide a simple means of optically encoding micrometer-sized particles.’
- ‘But hand recounts of optically scanned ballots will go a long way toward addressing doubts about that technology and about the vendor.’
- ‘The leading edge of the incoming media is optically scanned using a blue-violet light to obtain both diffuse and specular reflectance values.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.