One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘To illustrate, let us consider a ray of light passing through a cube of optically denser material.’
- ‘But hand recounts of optically scanned ballots will go a long way toward addressing doubts about that technology and about the vendor.’
- ‘The multilayer structures generated in porous silicon provide a simple means of optically encoding micrometer-sized particles.’
- ‘The leading edge of the incoming media is optically scanned using a blue-violet light to obtain both diffuse and specular reflectance values.’
- ‘The parabolic reflectors focus their respective wavelengths onto mechanical devices that act like shutters to optically modulate the beams.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.