One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
The pathway between the optic chiasma and the brain.
- ‘The nerve fibres in the optic tract terminate in two main areas of the brain.’
- ‘For targets close to the optic tract light-evoked fiber discharges are identified by listening for alterations in neuronal discharges that coincide with a light stimulus.’
- ‘For example, the optic tract between the medulla and the lobula complex may project directly toward the brain instead.’
- ‘The medial part of the lateral geniculate body is commonly confused with the medial root of the optic tract.’
- ‘Originally they thought it was near the thalamus, but now they think it could be close to the optic tract.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.