One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A charity shop.
- ‘At the time I didn't like it, but later, when I found the song in an opportunity shop, I was compelled to buy it.’
- ‘Church, charity and opportunity shops provide many New Zealanders with the basics of life.’
- ‘Closure of the opportunity shop - which operates downstairs and is a primary income stream for the organisation - still seems imminent.’
- ‘The opportunity shop supports every community group in Paynesville, so every cent will stay in the small lakeside town.’
- ‘She told Amelia about the store and why it's different from other opportunity shops.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.