One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘We must step up our efforts to ensure that they are returned to Britain opportunely.’
- ‘Mac's opportunely released their impressive Pilsner in their new bottles and we sampled beers from Wigram Brewing Company in Christchurch, who are newcomers to the scene.’
- ‘But there was Craig to opportunely sweep the rebound over the line and celebrate.’
- ‘In the evenings, the motor yacht is opportunely anchored for the sublime South Pacific sunsets, best viewed from the broad Sky Deck with a Fiji Bitter in one hand and a camera in the other.’
- ‘We tried to capture males around the estimated day of fledging of their nestlings by opportunely timing our capture sessions.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.