One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘For children older than three years, the evaluation also should include an age-appropriate visual acuity measurement and an attempt at ophthalmoscopy.’
- ‘He reorganized the clinical service, introducing ophthalmoscopy, photography, and microscopy.’
- ‘He was also impressed by the new observational technique of indirect ophthalmoscopy.’
- ‘The technical failure rate of photography is high and has been reported to be 14.4%, compared with only 2.2% for ophthalmoscopy in the same group.’
- ‘The disease is diagnosed by ophthalmoscopy and can be classified into atrophic and exudative forms.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.