One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘An experienced opthalmologist performed the direct ophthalmoscopic examination on the patients.’
- ‘Significant improvements were observed in the ophthalmoscopic parameters of 11 subjects receiving bilberry.’
- ‘Definitive perimetric (visual field) evidence, detailed ophthalmoscopic evidence, or both confirm the diagnosis of open-angle glaucoma.’
- ‘The diagnosis of age-related macular degeneration is based on symptoms and ophthalmoscopic findings, and the disease can be classified into atrophic and exudative forms.’
- ‘In some cases, the cataract may not be apparent on casual penlight inspection but is detected by the absence or distortion of red reflex on ophthalmoscopic examination.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.