One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The priority is institutional reform in order to achieve operability, otherwise the system will collapse, as the commission did, last year.’
- ‘If the survey determines that a high percentage of the windows cannot be easily opened and closed, and that operability is a desired feature for the application, then replacement may be the best choice.’
- ‘We need to legislate standards for operability and stability of software so that I can spend more time blogging and less time re-formatting.’
- ‘‘The engine performed extremely well insofar as operability, stability and the way it responded to pilot commands, but the fuel burn was excessive, just as we expected,’ he conceded.’
- ‘Vehicle manufacturers agreed, and argue now that ethanol blends of greater than 10 per cent will affect engine operability in components such as fuel lines.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.