One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A person who sings in operas.‘he trained as an opera singer’
- ‘She used to be an international opera singer.’
- ‘He went from a complete unknown to one of the most famous and well-respected opera singers in the world.’
- ‘An opera singer croons in a corner, and a three-piece band plays classic melodies.’
- ‘Special music will be provided by a famous opera singer and a 100-member combined choir will sing.’
- ‘His own father rubbished his dream of becoming an opera singer.’
- ‘"I took some lessons form an opera singer to learn the techniques, the look, how to breath, the little details," she said.’
- ‘We were serenaded by an opera singer, accompanied on the piano by her adoring husband.’
- ‘Many feel she could've gone to greater things as an actress, but it was as an opera singer where her passions truly lay.’
- ‘The centre offered a wonderful course for aspiring Opera singers.’
- ‘He is too concerned with his own efforts to become a successful opera singer.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.