One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A person who sings in operas.‘he trained as an opera singer’
- ‘Special music will be provided by a famous opera singer and a 100-member combined choir will sing.’
- ‘The centre offered a wonderful course for aspiring Opera singers.’
- ‘An opera singer croons in a corner, and a three-piece band plays classic melodies.’
- ‘Many feel she could've gone to greater things as an actress, but it was as an opera singer where her passions truly lay.’
- ‘His own father rubbished his dream of becoming an opera singer.’
- ‘He went from a complete unknown to one of the most famous and well-respected opera singers in the world.’
- ‘She used to be an international opera singer.’
- ‘He is too concerned with his own efforts to become a successful opera singer.’
- ‘We were serenaded by an opera singer, accompanied on the piano by her adoring husband.’
- ‘"I took some lessons form an opera singer to learn the techniques, the look, how to breath, the little details," she said.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.