One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Say something.‘sorry, I'll never open my mouth about you again’
- ‘You didn't even manage to get accurate information before you opened your mouth.’
- ‘Next time you open your mouth to react to something, think twice.’
- ‘After spending a great deal of the 1990s making speeches on education, I took a vow never to open my mouth on the subject again, at least in public.’
- ‘I try to assume less before opening my mouth or offering information.’
- ‘A middle-aged woman who had seen the killing of a bail bondsman by a drug gang leader, was so scared she could not open her mouth on the stand.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.