One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Learning based on independent study or initiative rather than formal classroom instruction.
- ‘Distance and open learning began with correspondence courses.’
- ‘Mr Woods said that ASTE applauded the Polytechnic and staff for the recently received Commonwealth of Learning award for distance education and open learning.’
- ‘The emphasis is on open learning and all courses are structured in modules where students have the option to specialise.’
- ‘Having just now relocated to Bristol, UK, all our teaching is done through open learning, email and student forums.’
- ‘Write a detailed training and development rationale for technology-based learning and open learning in an organization that you have studied.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.