One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A day when a house for sale is open for people to view it.‘they wanted the place all clean and gorgeous for the open homes’
- ‘A massive shortage of listings is driving prices high shown by the 40 groups of people through open homes.’
- ‘And the more time you can spare the better, even if it means a dozen open homes every weekend.’
- ‘Would you be needing to ask for passports at open homes?’
- ‘In a written submission to the tribunal, the agent denied the open home was still in progress at the time.’
- ‘A prominent real estate agent censured for rifling through a client's lingerie at an open home has been granted permanent name suppression.’
- ‘Someone has had something bizarre happen at an open home.’
- ‘Buyers are principally being sought in overseas campaigns and the owners opted against holding open homes.’
- ‘By the fourth open home, the crowd had distilled even further.’
- ‘He then left the bedroom to talk to people attending the open home.’
- ‘More people were now coming through the open homes.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.