One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- short for operation code
- ‘In another embodiment, the method further includes causing the static initializer to run, wherein the static initializer using a second opcode, and resuming execution at the second opcode after the static initializer has run.’
- ‘Method and apparatus for generating a microinstruction responsive to the specification of an operand, in addition to a microinstruction based on the opcode, of a macroinstruction’
- ‘When a kernel release won't compile, often it is not entirely clear whether the problem is with the C code in the kernel or with the compiler's attempt to convert that C code into machine language opcodes.’
- ‘Each vertex of the graph represents a single opcode, and the edges describe the transition between instructions.’
- ‘Each Mason component is compiled as necessary into a Perl subroutine, which is then compiled into Perl opcodes.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.