One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
The production or development of an ovum.
- ‘If X chromosome loss occurs during oogenesis, then some ova are expected to be nullo-X, which would result in a patroclinous non-Unc male.’
- ‘This paradox can be explained by the occurrence of narrow bottlenecks during oogenesis or early embryo development.’
- ‘The cytological processes of spermatogenesis and oogenesis are quite distinct.’
- ‘The genes we identified are involved in oogenesis, metabolism, and feeding behaviors, indicating a possible link to reproduction and survival.’
- ‘It has long been known that most of the factors that are required during early embryogenesis are deposited into the egg cytoplasm during oogenesis and are maternally provided.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.