One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A website or application by means of which goods or services are sold over the Internet.‘the T-shirt is available in their online store’
- ‘The new models will be available at stores next month, and may be pre-ordered at the company's online store.’
- ‘Of utmost importance to online stores is transaction security.’
- ‘She doesn't have an online store, unfortunately, but said that I could share her email address.’
- ‘You can still find these cameras in online stores and the prices are pretty good.’
- ‘The company was founded six months ago as an online store for independent game publishers.’
- ‘I wish there was an online store where I could easily pay for and download these shows, relatively cheaply and hassle free.’
- ‘We're aiming to expand into a specialist online store, selling quality independent music.’
- ‘Identifying your best customers' preferences and adopting an e-commerce design that matches these preferences is one of the secrets of creating loyalty for your online store.’
- ‘Online stores often charge a nominal fee for gift wrapping.’
- ‘A fifth design is available only at the magazine's online store.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.