One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Paul is no one-worlder on immigration reform’
- ‘A closet one-worlder at the WSJ used his newspaper's "conservative" clout to seduce American business leaders into sacrificing U.S. sovereignty for trade.’
- ‘As if the population control guru and one-worlder did not have enough to do as a top advisor to the United Nations and the World Bank, and running confabs for the world's wealthiest and most powerful, he is now being courted as a top advisor to the man set to become Canada's next Prime Minister’
- ‘Americans do like to pigeonhole: You're either for us or against us, an evil-doer or a do-gooder, a true American or a one-worlder.’
- ‘Capitalism is being used as a scapegoat to further enhance the power of government by leftist ideologues and political one-worlders.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.