One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Americans do like to pigeonhole: You're either for us or against us, an evil-doer or a do-gooder, a true American or a one-worlder.’
- ‘Capitalism is being used as a scapegoat to further enhance the power of government by leftist ideologues and political one-worlders.’
- ‘As if the population control guru and one-worlder did not have enough to do as a top advisor to the United Nations and the World Bank, and running confabs for the world's wealthiest and most powerful, he is now being courted as a top advisor to the man set to become Canada's next Prime Minister’
- ‘Paul is no one-worlder on immigration reform’
- ‘A closet one-worlder at the WSJ used his newspaper's "conservative" clout to seduce American business leaders into sacrificing U.S. sovereignty for trade.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.