One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
The action or process of integrating a new employee into an organization or familiarizing a new customer or client with one's products or services.‘after the initial onboarding is complete, continue to offer new hires relevant training and development opportunities’‘client onboarding is a critical time for any business’as modifier ‘a little extra effort during the onboarding period can go a long way towards improving staff retention’
- ‘An Employee Journeys tool, for instance, focuses on guiding employees throughout their tenure at the organization, from onboarding to ongoing development.’
- ‘When you have new people join your company, you can use that experience to help make their onboarding go more smoothly.’
- ‘Most onboarding sessions, for example, involve sharing common orientation and benefits information with everyone.’
- ‘This is planned to help significantly reduce help desk calls and create a more pleasant onboarding experience.’
- ‘We offer a full training and onboarding program within a dynamic international team.’
- ‘There's no doubt that executive onboarding is the key to accelerating success and reducing risk in a new job.’
- ‘Effective client onboarding continues to be a major priority and concern of our clients.’
- ‘The program features a variety of partner onboarding services, ongoing training and support, and ultimately product review and certification services.’
- ‘Additional responsibilities will include onboarding and terminations and other Human Resources functions.’
- ‘The ideal candidate will have at least two years of experience in recruitment and onboarding as well as five years in the human resources field.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.