One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
The action or process of integrating a new employee into an organization or familiarizing a new customer or client with one's products or services.‘after the initial onboarding is complete, continue to offer new hires relevant training and development opportunities’‘client onboarding is a critical time for any business’as modifier ‘a little extra effort during the onboarding period can go a long way towards improving staff retention’
- ‘There's no doubt that executive onboarding is the key to accelerating success and reducing risk in a new job.’
- ‘The program features a variety of partner onboarding services, ongoing training and support, and ultimately product review and certification services.’
- ‘When you have new people join your company, you can use that experience to help make their onboarding go more smoothly.’
- ‘We offer a full training and onboarding program within a dynamic international team.’
- ‘This is planned to help significantly reduce help desk calls and create a more pleasant onboarding experience.’
- ‘Additional responsibilities will include onboarding and terminations and other Human Resources functions.’
- ‘Most onboarding sessions, for example, involve sharing common orientation and benefits information with everyone.’
- ‘The ideal candidate will have at least two years of experience in recruitment and onboarding as well as five years in the human resources field.’
- ‘An Employee Journeys tool, for instance, focuses on guiding employees throughout their tenure at the organization, from onboarding to ongoing development.’
- ‘Effective client onboarding continues to be a major priority and concern of our clients.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.