One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
In agreement.‘everybody's on the same page for once’
- ‘With so many young players, it might be difficult to get everybody on the same page.’
- ‘Politically, we are seldom on the same page, but we seem to agree that this madness has gone far enough.’
- ‘Make sure everyone is on the same page with everyone else about what needs to be done and who's willing to do it.’
- ‘Were you guys all instantly on the same page when you came up with the decision to do all this?’
- ‘Debates stalled for several hours when party members could not get on the same page.’
- ‘So make sure you've thought things through and that everyone's on the same page.’
- ‘I've supported you for nine years, because I thought we were on the same page here.’
- ‘Even the closest of allies on the housing issue have yet to show they are completely on the same page.’
- ‘Let me give you some additional insight into what I am talking about so that you know we are both on the same page.’
- ‘As pilots, we emphasize aircrew coordination so everyone is on the same page.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.