One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Involving, related to, or characterized by a diverse sexual propensity.
- ‘It's also refreshing that as a mainstream actor, he's taking a chance on a change-of-pace stint on Broadway-and playing omnisexual Peter Allen no less!’
- ‘The trash-talking omnisexual comic returns with a second concert film, addressing menstruation, the G spot, and other conversational gambits for dinner at Grandma's.’
- ‘He is aggressively omnisexual, directing his lustful intentions toward everybody except, of course, Riff-Raff and Magenta.’
- ‘Our conversation turns to the omnisexual writer, on whom he has written a couple of journalistic essays.’
- ‘But by now, ending a number with a dank, dark, ambi-sexual, omnisexual group grope is so passé it's turning up in music videos.’
- ‘Writer Kushner spares no-one with his agnostic approach to his subjects who are gay, straight, asexual and omnisexual.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.