One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘It's an oldish building, but it's nice, fairly weathertight, and fits my needs.’
- ‘An oldish couple approached the crossing as I was aiming my camera.’
- ‘‘Good afternoon,’ said an oldish man with a deep voice.’
- ‘You can see the Assistant website here, listen to some oldish but goodish demos here, and find out about the next gig here, too, when we know about it.’
- ‘In fact, he might even be considered on the oldish side, although no-one would dare tell him that to his face.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.