One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘An oldish couple approached the crossing as I was aiming my camera.’
- ‘In fact, he might even be considered on the oldish side, although no-one would dare tell him that to his face.’
- ‘It's an oldish building, but it's nice, fairly weathertight, and fits my needs.’
- ‘‘Good afternoon,’ said an oldish man with a deep voice.’
- ‘You can see the Assistant website here, listen to some oldish but goodish demos here, and find out about the next gig here, too, when we know about it.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.