One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
The covenant between God and Israel in the Old Testament.
- ‘Tonight we are going to observe the New Covenant counterpart of the Old Covenant Passover.’
- ‘The speaker noted that the Sabbath was one of several signs given to the Old Covenant people.’
- ‘This was the Old Covenant promise - ‘I will be with you.’’
- ‘He insists that the New Testament teaches no distinction between the moral and ceremonial law of the Old Covenant.’
- ‘The succession from the Old Covenant to the New was an absolutely fundamental tenet of Protestantism.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.