One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
The covenant between God and Israel in the Old Testament.
- ‘The succession from the Old Covenant to the New was an absolutely fundamental tenet of Protestantism.’
- ‘The speaker noted that the Sabbath was one of several signs given to the Old Covenant people.’
- ‘Tonight we are going to observe the New Covenant counterpart of the Old Covenant Passover.’
- ‘He insists that the New Testament teaches no distinction between the moral and ceremonial law of the Old Covenant.’
- ‘This was the Old Covenant promise - ‘I will be with you.’’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.