One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A form of creationist belief that does not conflict with scientific evidence about the age of the earth.‘those who affirm old-earth creationism do not see an inherent conflict between scripture and evolutionary theory’
- ‘Old-Earth creationism is dismissed by the evolutionists because they know full well that the Bible teaches young-Earth creationism.’
- ‘Various "old-earth creationism" positions imply an occasionally interventionist God.’
- ‘The finds presented a problem for progressive creationism/Rossism (so-called 'old-earth creationism').’
- ‘Old-earth creationism, contrary to some of the more extreme young-earth supporters, doesn't compromise with evolution and, in fact, is integral to intelligent design theory.’
- ‘Mr Holzmann says he felt compelled to defend old-earth creationism’
- ‘In old-earth creationism there are no such contradictions.’
- ‘Old-Earth creationism is at least 66% evolutionism, because it accepts cosmological evolution of the universe and geological evolution of the Earth by accepting the billions of years of history that the evolutionists imagine.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.