One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘These so called lecherous oglers didn't hit on me thank goodness and we left without violence.’
- ‘Don't get me wrong; I'm still a shameless ogler.’
- ‘We are told in our first extended glimpse of the Super's conduct as an ogler of women that his behavior is motivated by ‘the deadly loneliness that ate into him day and night.’’
- ‘One of the oglers was elbowed roughly by his companion, a beefy ginger-haired young man in a football jersey, who warned, ‘Whoa, throttle back there, stud.’’
- ‘This group also includes the creepy ogler who stares at the bartender.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.