One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Printing by the offset process.‘offset printing is better for huge runs of the same design’
- ‘Used in conjunction with offset printing, it can generate an image with both depth and motion.’
- ‘The earlier magazines of the late 1960s were largely roneoed, primarily because the revolution in offset printing hadn't as yet taken on.’
- ‘With the Russo-Japanese war, photography and photo-mechanical techniques such as offset printing, rapidly began to replace lithography.’
- ‘Finally, there was the advent of offset printing, as opposed to letterpress, or impression, printing, the only method any of us then on staff knew anything about.’
- ‘In the 1950s, offset printing processes began to be used.’
- ‘The training programmes include offset printing, screen printing, and book-binding.’
- ‘I have gone through the industry from the miraculous transformation from hot metal and mess to the clinical technology of computerised keyboarding and offset printing.’
- ‘In offset printing a plane surface is employed.’
- ‘Economies of scale are gained on off-site services such as graphic design, offset printing and other print-related services, which are provided at reduced rates.’
- ‘All stamps in Taiwan are made using the offset printing technique.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.