One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Space within a building available as business premises.‘up to 12,500 square metres of office space is proposed in four buildings’
- ‘Not only is this interior space disconnected from the outer edge of the building fabric, the office space is subterranean.’
- ‘The upkeep and maintenance of the building is overseen by the Shellfish Commission, which keeps office space on the second floor.’
- ‘The facilities offer inexpensive commercial space, including office space, for new and expanding small businesses.’
- ‘There is a need to create exhibition, storage, and office space within a limited area, and a tight time frame.’
- ‘The site is now home to a small shop and some remaining office space.’
- ‘All of the branches cannot be housed in the same size office space.’
- ‘Plans to convert it into a modern conference center include a new hotel, office space, health center, exhibition grounds, and a science institute.’
- ‘It provides office space in a confined area on an environmentally damaged industrial site.’
- ‘A potential solution to a reduction in office space is the incorporation of mixed-use space.’
- ‘The 14-story building provides laboratory and office space for the scientific community.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.