One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Burnside said there was a common theme from all the offerers.’
- ‘If, for example, the offeror becomes insolvent during that time, they've got your shares and you don't get the money.’
- ‘The premium is significantly below that which we would normally expect where an offeror is intending to privatise or increase its controlling stake in a listed company.’
- ‘Using past performance information in evaluating offerors greatly enhances the chances of reaching a true best-value decision.’
- ‘This applies regardless of whether or not the identity of the offeror has been disclosed in the aforementioned announcement, he said.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.