One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Using past performance information in evaluating offerors greatly enhances the chances of reaching a true best-value decision.’
- ‘Burnside said there was a common theme from all the offerers.’
- ‘If, for example, the offeror becomes insolvent during that time, they've got your shares and you don't get the money.’
- ‘This applies regardless of whether or not the identity of the offeror has been disclosed in the aforementioned announcement, he said.’
- ‘The premium is significantly below that which we would normally expect where an offeror is intending to privatise or increase its controlling stake in a listed company.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.