One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A vehicle for use over rough terrain.‘off-road vehicles will be restricted to certain areas’
- ‘They are passionate about both their wine and their off-road vehicles.’
- ‘They focus on improving the structure and choice of materials in the construction of the off-road vehicles.’
- ‘The Land Rover was a runaway success, but its no-frills nature marked off-road vehicles as strictly for farmers.’
- ‘It has everything you could ask for in a luxury off-road vehicle.’
- ‘This already makes for a serious offroad vehicle, but the engineers didn't stop there.’
- ‘His outlandish size was complemented by outlandish appetites for Cuban cigars and massive off-road vehicles.’
- ‘If we can't look to the federal government to curb the effects of off-road vehicles on our public lands and wildlife, what about the states?’
- ‘They cater to Russia's demand for rugged off-road vehicles.’
- ‘Its welded steel frame, ten inch ground clearance, and 40 degree approach angle give it the appearance of being one of the toughest, most agile off-road vehicles on the market.’
- ‘Each image shows tracks made by off-road vehicles.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.