One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Then in 1989 a visiting enologist spotted the problem.’
- ‘Fifteen more wines were sampled by the budding oenologists to encompass the two main varietals Sauvignon Blanc and Cabernet Sauvignon.’
- ‘During the tasting, oenologists said that the wines were perfect and were not Bulgarian.’
- ‘It can even find an oenologist to help make wine at your vineyard.’
- ‘When I visited his winery, Anakena, in December, I sat in on a meeting he had with his chief oenologist.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.