One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘These impacts on vine development and berry composition enhance enological quality potential, especially for red wine production.’
- ‘The oenological and viticultural faculties of the universities of Bordeaux and Montpellier have long enjoyed international prestige.’
- ‘The flor velum is composed of the flor yeast and creates an aerobic environment that is conducive to the unique enological properties of these yeasts.’
- ‘McCoy excels when she describes the growing number of oenological consultants who have sprung up.’
- ‘It is a cultural opportunity to approach the world of quality food, oenological rarities, cooks from every part of the globe.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.